Last updated: September 2021
This is an accessibility statement from Trillium Flow Technologies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Trillium Flow Technologies Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
FEEDBACK AND CONCERNS
We welcome your feedback or concerns regarding the accessibility of the Trillium Flow Technologies Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Trillium Flow Technologies Website by contacting us via one of the methods below:
- Phone: (832) 200 – 6220
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 840 Gessner Road, Suite 300, Houston, TX 77024
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of the Trillium Flow Technologies Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
LIMITATIONS AND ALTERNATIVES
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Trillium Flow Technologies Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Trillium Flow Technologies Website:
- Non-text content on Homepage: Non-decorative IMG element contains empty ALT attribute. The IMG element is a part of the 3rd party code for tracking purposes. No action needed since tracking code does not have any elements that users are able to see or interact with in any way.
- ‘Our Global Presence’ Map on Homepage: Location info on map is not immediately accessible – only viewed via hovers that display on click. The map interface is displayed via 3rd party plugin and does not/cannot be modified to use table format. In lieu of using map, users are able to view location info via ‘View All Locations’ button. To view all available location details, please click the ‘View All Locations’ button. If you encounter an issue with accessing the page that button is linked to, please reach out to us at [email protected].
- OneTrust cookie management script: Internal links used within this widget’s code do not have alternative text that describe their purpose. The widget is displayed via a 3rd party cookie management script that uses internal links for tracking purposes. If you have questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
- ‘Get Industry Updates’ form: ‘Submit’ button not immediately visible on form because Form is provided by 3rd party email marketing platform in where it is coded to display ‘Submit’ button on click. To view ‘Submit’ button, users need to click on the ‘Subscribe’ button. If you encounter an issue with viewing the ‘Submit’ button after clicking ‘Subscribe’, please reach out to us at [email protected]. If you wish to manually be added to the industry updates newsletter list, please email us at [email protected].
Trillium Flow Technologies assessed the accessibility of the Trillium Flow Technologies Website utilizing a self-evaluation via Cynthia Says (http://www.cynthiasays.com/).
An evaluation report for the Trillium Flow Technologies Website is available at: http://www.cynthiasays.com/.