BS OH5 Type API 610 Centrifugal Pump
The compact, vertical, inline design of the Begemann® BS pumps reduces radial load while requiring less floor space, and lower installation and operating costs. The BS range Begemann® pumps are single entry, vertical in-line, close coupled pumps.
The compact design minimizes the number of rotating parts and renewable wear rings reduce stock holding and spare parts. The close coupled configuration, without additional alignment requirements on-site reduces maintenance and downtime. Computer designed and machined diffusers increase the life of the motor bearings and mechanical seals.
As an option, pumps can be equipped with rigid shaft coupling (OH4 type) to use standard vertical shaft electric motors. Standard or extended levelling plates can be also be supplied and fully jacketed design are also available.
- Capacity up to 500 m3/h (2,200 gpm)
- Head up to 300 m (1000 ft.)
- Operating temperature from -40ºC (-40 ºF) to 250ºC (480 ºF)
- Standard design pressure 40 bar (580 psig), special executions up to 64 bar (930 psig)
- Rotational speed up to 3,600 RPM
- API 610 latest edition
- BS4082 Class R
- All API 610 class materials.
- Special materials upon request.