BSD OH3 Type API 610 Centrifugal Pump
The BSD range Gabbioneta Pumps® are heavy-duty process, vertical in-line overhung pumps with a single suction impeller, designed in a back pull-out configuration for easy maintenance without motor removal. Easy to assemble, the Gabbioneta Pumps® BSD model minimizes the number of rotating parts, lowering both installation and operating costs.
Computer designed and fully machined diffusers reduces virtually all hydraulic radial forces and limits shaft deflection at any flow. As an option, pumps can be equipped with grease lubricated bearings, pure or purge oil mist lubrication, anti-reverse rotation device, steam jackets, and casing insulations.
- Capacity up to 500 m3/h (26,400 gpm)
- Head up to 300 m (1,000 ft.)
- Operating temperature from -150 ºC (-240 ºF) to 400 ºC (750 ºF)
- Standard design pressure 40 bar (580 psig), special executions up to 100 bar (1,400 psig)
- Rotational speed up to 3,600 RPM
- API 610 latest edition
- All API 610 class materials.
- Special materials upon request.