The WEMCO® Hydrogritter is an exceptional grit cyclone and classifier with an enduring operational life of over 25 years.
The WEMCO® Hydrogritter® components are designed as a system to optimize each piece of equipment to consistently produce long-term, high performance grit removal with unmatched reliability, and low operation and maintenance costs. The WEMCO® Hydrogritter system removes and dewaters grit from primary sludge or influent.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Protects downstream equipment from grit damage
- Downtime and grit removal expense minimized
- Proven ability to remove fine (150+ mesh) grit
- Production life of 25+ years
- One to four cyclones per classifier
CYCLONE CAPACITY FLOW
- 220 to 1,570 gpm (50 to 357 m³/h)
- 5 to 20 psi (.3 to 1.37 bar)
- Grit removal
- Hydrogritter: 12, 18, 24, & 30 inch
- Hydrogritter II: 12 inch
- 32ºF (0°C) – 122ºF (50°C)
- Stainless steel