The WSP™ Non-Clog is a heavy-duty pump perfectly designed to maintain high hydraulic efficiencies while handling large solids.
The WSP™ Non-Clog pumps were designed and developed using advanced technology to meet demanding market requirements.
The Non-Clog design is a vastly improved, modernized design compared to conventional non-clog pumps in the marketplace.
It benefits from the latest 3D computer aided design technology, which improves overall pump efficiencies and reduces maintenance and operating costs. The WSP™ Non-Clog is available in four sizes ranging from 4 inch (100mm) to 12 inch (300mm) with the true ability to pass a 3 inch (75mm) solid.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Engine-driven (trailer or skid mounted)
- Extended operational life
- Large clean-out port
- Combined bearing frame and bracket to increase rigidity and reliability
- Prime Assist option available
- Sewage Lift Stations
- Return Activated Sludge
- Waste Activated Sludge
- Sewage Bypass
- Water Booster
- Industrial Waste
- Light Abrasives
- Agricultural Waste
SIZE RANGE & DIMENSIONS
- 4, 6, 8, & 12 inch
- 41ºF (5°C) – 250ºF (121°C)
- Up to 10,000 gpm (2,498 m³/h)
- Up to 300 ft. (76 m)
- Cast iron, CD4, Skotchkoting of the volute
- Cast iron, hi-chrome, CD4