DSIL OH3 Type API 610 Centrifugal Pump
Built for easy maintenance and long life, Gabbioneta Pumps® DSIL pumps minimize axial and radial load while meeting tough NPSH requirements.
The DSIL range Gabbioneta Pumps® are heavy-duty process, vertical in-line overhung pumps, with a double suction impeller designed in a back pull-out configuration for easy maintenance without motor removal.
Suction and discharge nozzles are integrally cast with the casing and double volutes minimizing radial loads. Equipped with a double suction, axially balanced, closed type impeller, with front and rear wear rings, allows these pumps to meet very low NPSH. As an option, pumps can be equipped with heavy-duty bearing housing, anti-reverse rotation devices, steam jackets, and casing insulations.
– Capacity up to 6,000 m3/h (26,400 gpm)
– Head up to 300 m (1,000 ft.)
– Operating temperature from -150ºC (-240ºF) to 400ºC (750ºF)
– Standard design pressure 40 bar (580 psig), special executions up to 100 bar (1,400 psig)
– Rotational speed up to 3,600 RPM
- API 610 latest edition
– All API 610 class materials.
– Special materials upon request.