VD & VLD VS2 & VS7 Type API 610 Centrifugal Pump
The VD and VLD centrifugal pump series are engineered to minimize NPSHr on high capacity vertical applications.
The VD and VLD Gabbioneta Pumps® are vertical multistage, volute type, heavy-duty process pumps, available in double casing or wet pit configurations. The double suction first stage impeller permits this pump to meet low NPSH requirements, while the closed type impeller with front and rear wear rings and balancing holes minimizes the axial thrust.
Labyrinths and deflectors at both bearing housing covers maximize protection against dirt. The pump shaft, available in one or two pieces, is fully machined to respect the more restrictive of the run-out API limits.
Additional rigid coupling, to facilitate mechanical seal maintenance activities, and axial thrust tilting pad bearings for ultra high thrust operating conditions can also be included.
- Capacity up to 4,500 m3/h (19,800 gpm)
- Head up to 500 m (1,640 ft.)
- Operating temperature from -150ºC (-240ºF) to 400ºC (750ºF)
- Standard design pressure 40 bar (580 psig), special executions up to 49 bar (710 psig)
- Rotational speed up to 1,800 RPM
- API 610 latest edition
- All API 610 class materials.
- Special materials upon request.