KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Body: One piece forging to minimize material defects and deliver exceptional durability.
YOKE ROD UPPER STRUCTURE
- Provides easy access to packing gland and rigid support for operator.
- Free to rotate and align with body seat rings, prevents thermal binding.
- Alloy 6 on Inconel Butter Layer seating surfaces (seat rings and discs) provides superior bonding to the base material and supports a longer life.
- Wide, flat seating surfaces tolerate minor damage that can easily cause leakage in valves that utilize line contact seating.
- Main Steam Isolation
- Hot Reheat Isolation
- Other combined cycle, critical, super-critical, and ultra super critical steam applications.
- ASME B16.34
PRESSURE CLASS RANGE
- ASME 600 to 2500
- 6 – 30 inches (150 – 750 mm)
- Up to 1,200ºF
- ASTM A105
- A182 F11
- Weld End