Forged Gate Valve
The Hopkinsons® Forged Gate Valve is designed by our expert team to provide assured, consistent, and durable quality for high temperature and high pressure applications.
Our Forged Gate Valves are the latest addition to the Hopkinsons® range and offer customers choice across critical, super-critical, and ultra-super-critical steam applications.
Trillium Flow Technologies™ investment in research and development delivered a high integrity solution at a competitive price and lead time. Using world class engineering processes, this valve offers minimal material defects, lowering the total cost of ownership, maintenance burdens, and ensures maximum uptime throughout the service life.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Forging process – helps minimize material defects and delivers a valve with exceptional durability.
- Available in a range of sizes and pressure classes.
- Hopkinsons® is a pioneer of valve design with over 160 years experience. The Hopkinsons® installation base is unparalleled, and our valves are integral to a multitude of conventional, CCGT, and nuclear power generation plants.
- Our Forged Gate Valve is compliant with EuroNorm and ASME qualifications
- The Forged Gate Valve is competitively priced and is designed to lower the total cost of ownership.
- This valve is available worldwide, and our global network of engineers and facilities means product support is available today, and in the future.
- Our aftermarket support is second to none and our philosophy is to ensure the maximum lifetime possible of any solution.
- Steam isolation duties in power stations