Hopkinsons® offers a robust general purpose range of globe valves suitable for regulating, isolating, and blowdown duties.
The replaceable seat is screwed into the body, the joint being made by accurately machined taper surfaces. An extension on the underside of the valve acts as a throttling device to protect the seating faces against the scoring or cutting action of steam during opening and closing.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Trim: Seating components are of high grade nickel alloy (Hopkinsons® Stellite)
- Stem: stainless steel
- Optional: Index to indicate closed and open positions, locking device to secure valves in open or shut position.
- ASME Class 2500 to 3100
- ASME B16.34.
- Alternatively, valves can be supplied to other national standards, ASME section IIIRCC-M
- ASTM A105
- ASTM A182-F22
- Power plants manual isolation for high pressure line
SIZE RANGE & DIMENSIONS
- 15 – 50 mm (0.5 – 2 inches)
- 29°C – 550°C (-20°F – 1022°F)