BV 20000 Steadseal
The Batley Valve® Steadseal Valve incorporates a rubber seal clamped to the vane edge and is designed to ensure a uniform 360º seal contact in the closed position. The double eccentric action moves the vane into and out the bodyseat with the minimum wear and seating torque. This valve is particularly suitable where both tight shut-off and control is required. For on/off service the valve can be operated manually or by an automatic actuator.
- Double eccentric action moves the vane into and out of the seat with minimum wear and seating torque, giving longer seat life and reduced overall valve torque.
- Valve Body in either Ductile Iron or Carbon Steel is protected with a number of different linings to suit each application.
- Sealing Ring is easily replaceable. The valve is suitable for through-bolt mounting between flanges to BS4504, BS10, BS1560, ANSI or DIN. The vane’s streamlined design improves the flow line and reduces the head loss.
- PTFE-faced self lubricating Glacier DU bearings are normally fitted and adequately provide for the high loading, low friction requirements.
- Stainless steel seat are provided for general applications but for strictly noncorrosive services such as clean air, body bore is coated with an anti-corrosive surface treatment. The resilient seat is an high-quality nitrile rubber ring attached with the vane edge with a steel clamping ring.
- Alternative seals are viton, butyl, neoprene, ethylene propylene.
ALL CASTABLE MATERIALS
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Super Duplex
- Austenitic SS
- 17-4 PH
- Duplex /Super Duplex SS
- Various hard surfaces to seat & seal ring available (stellite, tungsten carbide)
- Corrosive service with low and medium temperature service
- Desalination and Water treatment
- Chemical plant
- AWWA C504
- MSS SP67
- ASME 150, 300
SIZE RANGE/ DIMENSIONS
- 100 to 2000mm (4″” to 80″”)
- 30ºC up to 200ºC (86ºF to 392ºF)
- Material Reinforced Aluminium/Bronze
- Glass Flake coating
- Rubber lining