BV 24000 Firesafe
We developed Firesafe designs for petrochemical and offshore customers.
A secondary metal seal is designed to maintain positive shut-off in case of fire damage to the PTFE seal.
Double offset design and geometry of the valve and seal combine to ensure a uniform 360º seal contact in the closed position. The double eccentric action moves the disc with the minimum of wear and seating torque. Fully rated to ANSI class 150lb and 300lb in sizes up to 600mm with sizes above on request.
The Metalseal design lends its self for use on higher temperatures and abrasive service where a PTFE seal would not be acceptable. ANSI Class IV leakage is achieved. The valve can be supplied with a range of hard surface deposits such as hard Chrome plating, Stellite & Tungsten Carbide.
- Double eccentric action moves the vane into and out of the seat with minimum wear and seating torque, giving longer seat life and reduced overall valve torque
- Sealing Ring is easily replaceable
- The vane’s streamlined design improves the flow line and reduces the head loss Shut-off pressure up to 100 bar Extensive range of body & trim options
- Capable of dual purpose of modulating control and shut-off Secondary metal seal which maintains shut off in accordance with BS 6755 Part 2 in case the primary PTFE seal being destroyed in a fire.
- Seat design enables stable tight shut off performance both in direct and reverse flow conditions
- Wafer, Lugged and Double Flanged bodies are available
- Full and reduced bore sizes
SIZE RANGE/ DIMENSIONS
- 150mm to 1600mm (6″” to 64″”)
ALL CASTABLE MATERIALS
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Super Duplex
- Austenitic SS
- 17-4 PH
- Duplex /Super Duplex SS
- Various hard surfaces to seat & seal ring available (stellite, tungsten carbide)
- Multipurpose Low and Medium pressure with FireSafe feature for isolation and control application
- API 609
- BS 5155
- MSS SP68
- API 598
- BS 6755
- FCI 70.2
- ANSI B16.34
- ISO 5752
- DIN 3202
- ASME 150# to 300#
- BS 6755 Part 2
- 50ºC up to 220ºC (122ºF to 428ºF)
- Alternative flange drillings such as BS 4504 PN 10/16/25 & 40, JIS, BS10, with others on special request
- Special valves can be supplied with higher rated bodies up to ANSI Class 2500lb but fitted with lower rated trim