CEX & CEXD VS6 & VS7 TYPE API 610 CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Termomeccanica Pompe CEX & CEXD pumps are canned pumps with radial or mixed flow impellers and a single or multi-stage design. The double suction impeller is used to minimize the suction can length.
Designs in full compliance with API 610 standards are available on small and medium size standardized models. Larger sizes are custom-made, designed in compliance with international standards, including API 610.
Locating the discharge nozzle above the foundation floor or in the suction can is possible. The coupling between pump and motor can be elastic or rigid. In the elastic coupling design, the axial thrust bearing assembly is located on top of the discharge head.
- Capacity up to 20,000 m³/h (88,000 gpm)
- Head up to 2,000 m (6,560 ft.)
- Pressure up to 220 bar (3,190psig)
- Temperature range from -150°C (-300°F) to 400°C (750°F)
- Condensate extraction in traditional power plants
- Circulating pumps in geothermal power plants
- Main process pumps in thermal sea water desalination plants
- Hydrocarbon pipelines or oil transfer
- General refining
- LPG, LNG cryogenic services
- API 610 Latest Edition for O&G applications