HSS PATENTED CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Termomeccanica Pompe HSS pumps are horizontal between-bearings, axially split, single stage, and double suction configuration like our DD pumps but with a patented design where standard bearing housings are removed. The radial bearings are product lubricated from the impeller discharge to the suction chamber. Axial hydraulic thrusts are compensated by disc-type wear rings. Only one seal (either mechanical or packing) is provided on the drive end side.
The pump’s reduced number of components and simplicity of assembly/disassembly reduce operating and maintenance costs while maintaining a high level of efficiency, safety, and reliability.
- Capacity up to 4,000 m³/h (18,000 gpm)
- Head up to 200 m (650 ft.)
- Pressure up to 25 bar (360 psig)
- Temperature up to 150°C (300°F)
- Water transmission, distribution and irrigation
- Various services in Reverse Osmosis Desalination plants
- Clean or slightly polluted water & hydrocarbon services in general industry
- Termomeccanica Pompe patented design