MES & MESD BB4 TYPE API 610 CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Termomeccanica Pompe MES & MESD pumps are between bearings, single casing, radially split, and multistage with a diffuser design.
Suction and discharge covers are center-line mounted. Casings are pressed together by external tie bolts and sealed by confined o-rings. The MESD model has a first stage double suction impeller for low NPSH applications. Top-top suction and discharge nozzles are standard. Hydraulic axial thrust is compensated by a balancing disk or balancing drum. A bleed off nozzle can be provided. The bearing design depends on the type of axial thrust balancing system. A special product lubrication bearing design is available for high pressure reverse osmosis service.
- Capacity up to 2,000 m³/h (8,800 gpm)
- Head up to 4,000 m (13,100 ft.)
- Pressure up to 450 bar (6,530 psig)
- Temperature up to 220°C (428°F)
- Speed of rotation up 7,000 RPM
- Main & start-up boiler feed water for traditional power plants
- Sea water transfer in nuclear power plants
- Water transmission pipelines & water distribution
- Condensate extraction
- High pressure auxiliary services in general industry, petrochemical & RO desalination plants
- Fire fighting systems
- API 610 Latest Edition for O&G applications