CPPL VS4 TYPE API 610 CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Termomeccanica Pompe CPPL pumps are designed for installation in wet pit depths up to 10 meters and have a volute casing with radial split design. The motor support is bolted to the pump mounting plate. The lower pump shaft can be a single piece or divided into sections connected by rigid couplings; intermediate radial bushings are fitted on bearing holders, which are fixed between the column pipe flanges.
The discharge column is external and parallel to the column pipe and connects the discharge branch of the casing to the pump mounting plate.
- Capacity up to 1,000 m³/h (44,000 gpm)
- Head up to 200 m (650 ft.)
- Pressure up to 40 bar (580 psig)
- Temperature range from -30°C (-86°F) to 260°C (500°F)
- Hydrocarbon & chemical processing
- Liquid transfer
- Recovered oil tank
- Drain water services
- General Industry
- Melted sulphur
- API 610 Latest Edition for O&G applications