DP BB2 TYPE API 610 CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Termomeccanica Pompe DP pumps are between bearings, radially split, single stage, with a double suction impeller and double volute.
DP pumps are heavy duty process pumps, centerline mounted for high temperature, high pressure services. Nozzles are top-top but side-side, bottom-side, and side-top options are available upon request. The double volute casing reduces radial hydraulic thrust while the double cover design allows easy access for maintenance. On the largest sizes, a single cover solution is adopted.
- Capacity up to 5,000 m³/h (22,014 gpm)
- Head up to 600 m (1,970 ft.)
- Pressure up to 150 bar (2,180 psig)
- Temperature up to 450°C (840°F)
- Speed of rotation up 6,000 RPM
- Oil well water injection
- Oil transfer
- FPSO – FSO
- Hydrocarbon pipelines
- Refinery & petrochemical services
- Boiler feed and booster in fossil fuel and nuclear power plants
- Auxiliary services in nuclear power and general industry plants
- API 610 Latest Edition for O&G applications