R OH2 type API 610 Centrifugal Pump
The all-around Gabbioneta R range process pumps provide superior efficiency for more than 100 different hydraulic configurations suitable for heavy-duty use. The R Range Gabbioneta Pumps® are overhung, horizontal radially split, centerline supported, heavy-duty process pumps, designed in a back pull-out configuration for easy maintenance, and centerline feet mounted for high temperature stability.
Coverage includes more than 100 different hydraulics, for optimum efficiency over a wide operating range. The shaft flexibility index is in full compliance with API 610 Annex K, and the twin volute configuration minimizes radial loads.
- Capacity up to 2,500 m3/h (11,000 gpm)
- Head up to 380 m (1,200 ft.)
- Operating temperature from -100ºC (-150ºF) to 450ºC (850ºF)
- Standard design pressure 40 bar (580 psig), special executions up to 210 bar (3,000 psig)
- Rotational speed up to 3,600 RPM
- API 610 latest edition
- All API 610 class materials.
- Special materials upon request.